- You book with us online or via telephone.
- We will provide all the details required to enable our driver to be added to your Fully Comprehensive Insurance cover (regular clients may wish to add an any driver category to their annual Insurance Policy, which is a cheaper and easier option).
- You have complete flexibility, you decide where you go, by which route and when you want to return home.
- We will invoice you or your company the following day, adding any congestion charges, or refuelling costs, incurred plus an administration fee of 15% (only for members, as non-members pay upfront).
- We send a fully vetted professional driver to you, who then drives your car whilst you relax or work in the back.
- As a member you are entitled to a 25% discount on the standard hourly rate.
- Costs £250 per household/ per annum.
- We offer a collection service for members only, where we will collect you and your car or just your car for you.
- We hold members confidential details securely so they can book quickly and simply on-line.
- We prioritise members for major events and do our best to accommodate last minute enquiries.
- We offer a loyalty bonus for regular users.
- We offer exclusive member events and discounts arranged with our partner companies.
- We automate reminders for paperwork to keep it simple.
- Members minimum time is 4 hours instead of 6 for non-members.
- Upon registering we will ask for your proof of ownership (copy of V5 or lease agreement), Insurance covering our drivers and MOT certificate where appropriate, signed terms and condition. This can all be done by uploading on to our secure non-member area.
- You will need to add your driver to your fully comprehensive insurance as a named driver for 24 hour. We will supply you with all the information you need. Alternatively our regular clients will add any driver to their policy and therefore have annual cover.
- We invoice you the next day after the job.
- You can contact us regarding membership HERE
|Pay on Account||√||☓|
|Car collection service||√||☓|
|On line booking||√||☓|
- Driving for events – dinner parties, group party collection and drop offs, evenings out, balls, concerts, ballet, theatre trips, festivals, opera, West End shows, shopping, business meetings, lunches, Ascot, Cheltenham Races, Henley Regatta, weddings, shooting, point-to-point, polo.
- Drop off and collections – Airports, Hospitals, Schools, Servicing, Valet.
- Please contact us for any other specific requests.
- We can supply regular/ semi-permanent drivers should a longer booking be required. This option is ideally suited to those who have a permanent chauffeur and require cover for illness, holidays, evenings etc.
- We can supply a driver to cover medical conditions that render you unable to drive.
- We can supply a driver to cover for loss of licence, either short or long term.
- We can supply drivers for daily school runs and collections.
- We can supply licensed professional personal security staff.
- Full time Permanent drivers are available. We will find and vet a candidate to cover any full time chauffeuring roles you may require.
- Car collection (this is a member’s only service – please see car collection for details.)
- Event drives (2 drivers).
- We have drivers with shotgun licences who can transport ammunition and guns on your behalf and drive off-road. A mini-bar can be provided, on request.
|Drive your car||£15.00ph From 06:00-22:00hrs |
£20.00ph From 22:00-06:00hrs
(minimum charge 4hrs)
|£20.00ph From 06:00-22:00hrs
£25.00ph From 22:00-06:00hrs
(minimum charge 6hrs)
|Annual Membership||£250 per household|
|Bespoke Services||Available||Not Available|
|Over Night||Available||Not Available|
|Chauffeur recruitment||Available||Not Available|
|Contract Drivers||Available||Not Available|
|Car Collection and Delivery||Available||Not Available|
|Event Team (2 drivers)||£28 ph up to 00:00 & £32 ph thereafter||£38 ph up to 00:00 & £42 ph thereafter|
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- We can collect you and your car (or just your car) from any location in the Cotswolds and surrounding area for you at a charge of £25 + £5 per mile. This is only available to members for the time being.
- We currently cover the Cotswolds area (see map) but intend to expand our service soon.
- Please contact us if you would like this service in your area.
- We meet, vet and train all our drivers personally to give you excellent service and the utmost discretion.
- We carry out DBS checks.
- Most of our drivers are former police or armed forces personnel, some with advanced driving qualifitations.
- We have experienced off-road drivers.
- All drivers sign a non-disclosure agreement and a contract with us.
- All driver must have a clean license, showing no convictions for at least 5 years.
- Drivers will always be dressed appropriately for any occasion.
- All Drivers must have had no accidents or convictions in the last 5 years to drive for us and hold a full current UK driving license.
Please send a CV, covering letter and references to
- Finance director.
- Part-time and full time (home based) admin staff.
- Professional Drivers with DBS checks, full clean UK driving license.
- Security personnel with SIV licence.
- Marketing director.
1 Step 1
We are expanding!
1 Step 1
|√||√||√||Collect you from home|
|√||√||Wait for you outside|
|√||√||Drop you back home|
|√||√||√||Multi drop offs and collections|
|√||√||√||Change routes and times|
|√||√||Invoice after the event|
|√||√||√||Reasonable hourly rates|